Every year at our conference you have an opportunity to present and share your fantastic work. This may be research, audit or a practice development initiative in your area. There is a travel/educational bursary prize for the best poster. The bursary must be used towards funding a relevant urology course or attending a urology conference. A condition of the prize will be an invitation to the annual conference the following year to share your experience and learning with a short presentation. We would also encourage you to share it on our blog.
Please view poster presentation masterclass for poster presentation guidance.
1. Submit an abstract (no greater than 300 words) to at least 2 weeks prior to the conference date. You will be contacted by a member of the committee once your abstract is received to confirm acceptance.
2. Please prepare a short 3 minute PowerPoint presentation to showcase your work. Please email your presentation at least 48 hours prior to the conference and also bring it on USB on the day.
3. IAUN PowerPoint slide template available here if you wish to use it.
4. Please be available during poster viewing to discuss your work with conference delegates.
5. Posters will be judged by an external adjudicator and discussed with 2 committee members. Judges decision is final.
Register free at www.hselibrary.ie for access to academic articles.